I had made this back in December for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and then decided to make a different card for it. I thought I’d share it now since many are starting to think about Valentine’s Day. This features the products in the Whole Lot of Love Collection. In case you missed it, you can still sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special Collection! You can’t purchase the kits, but you can still join for the ideas!
Here’s the details for my card for today:
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Fresh Prints dsp – 3 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Cut out Crumb Cake heart, add Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon around heart and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp bird using Bermuda Bay and cut out..add to heart using dimensionals. Stamp heart in Real Red, cut out and add. Add Bermuda Bay and Real Red Candy Dots and a Basic Rhinestone onto the heart.
- Stamp the greeting using versamark on Bermuda Bay, emboss using Early Espresso embossing powder, cut into a flag and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp the heart again in Real Red…then color in over the letters. Cut out and add using dimensionals. Add a basic Rhinestone to finish it off.
This MINI collection features FOUR tutorials – 2 cards sets and 2 3D projects for only $5.95!
All four projects have already been released, so if you are looking for some exclusive ideas to use for your classes (we do not post our projects anywhere else), this is for you!
So head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our Mini Collection and SIGN UP TODAY!!!! It’s not too late!
|Set(s):||Love You More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Versamark, Real Red, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Heart Framelits, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!