Happy 2014! Here’s to an absolutely WONDERFUL new year! I thought I’d start the new year out by using some NEW STUFF for my Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge card. This week we have a fun color challenge for you – Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black. Oh so fresh and fun!
There are some fun new things on this card. I really like the Petite Petals and matching punch and LOVE this filmstrip framelit!
Here’s the details –
- Strawberry Slush – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 layer on Bermuda Bay 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut the filmstrip out of Basic Black and add to card front.
- Stamp enjoy using Bermuda Ba inside the framlit.
- Add Bermuda Bay polka dot (Kaleidoscope dsp) 1/4 x 3 3/4.
- Stamp flower using Strawberry Slush on Whisper White and punch with the Petite Petals Punch. Add to card front.
- Add Basic Black Candy Dots to the center of each flower to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with this challenge!
|Set(s):||Petite Petals, Simply Celebrate|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Kaleidoscope dsp|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush|
|Other:||On Film Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!