The theme for the SUO challenge this time is January colors. Hmmm…so I thought at first I would do blues…which to me would be January colors but then since tonight is New Year’s Eve…what could be better for January colors then happy new year colors – silver, gold and black!
Here’s the details:
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run the top portion through the Decorative Dots (SAB) Embossing Folder, wrap two rows of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon around it then add to card base using dimensionals.
- I punched some circles from Silver Glimmer, Champagne Glimmer and Basic Black using 1/2″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch. Add these to the card front.
- Add Gold Sequins.
- Cut Champagne Glimmer banner 1 5/8 x 4 3/4. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut numbers out of Basic Black using the Typeset Alphabet dies. Add to the card front using dimensionals.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer, Champagne Glimmer|
|Other:||Decorative Dots (SAB) Embossing Folder, Gold Sequins, 1/2″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Typeset Alphabet Dies, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!