But the holiday is over and time to move on. TODAY is not ONLY the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge BUT also the start of the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special Collection where we are featuring products from the Whole Lot of Love collection and I decided that today (and for the next THREE days) I’m going to feature these cute little notecards! Haven’t seen a “whole lot of” stuff done with these and decided to play! (So make sure you come back the next three days to see my other Sweet Sayings creations!
Create with Connie and Mary has launched our Valentine Special MINI Collection today…December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don’t miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s the details on my card..
Here’s the details:
- Sweet Sayings Notecard (and matching envelope)
- On Film Framelit in Coastal Cabana add to notecard
- Bunch banners using the Banner Punch (SAB) from the Fresh Prints dsp Paper Pack.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party Twine (Sweet Sorbet Accessories – SAB). Add banners to the twine using glue dots.
- Make two small bows from the Pool Party Twine, add to banner.
- Add Banner to notecard front using dimensionals
- Cut out piece of Real Red cardstock 3 1/4 x 1/2, run through Arrows embossing folder and trim to look like arrow. Add to notecard front.
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black on Crisp Cantaloupe, cut out with matching framelit and add to notecard front using dimensionals.
- Add small Basic Rhinestones between the banners to finish it off.
|Paper:||Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Fresh Prints dsp Paper Pack|
|Other:||On Film Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits, Banner Punch (SAB), Sweet Sorbet Accessories (SAB), Arrows Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!