Can you tell I’m really enjoying this set? I am! It’s just such a fun. I do really like the globe and had fun with it in the card set I made for the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special Collection! It is 4 fun tutorials for only $5.95! Check us out on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s the details:
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Multicolor Chevron 5/8(Fresh Prints dsp paper pack) – 2 7/8 x 4 1/2 – add to card front
- Coastal Cabana – 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/4 x 1 1/8, stamp greeting in Real Red, add to card front
- Stamp the globe in Basic Grey and Coastal Cabana, cut out, add to card front using dimensional. Add Crumb Cake Candy Dot to the top of the globe
- Add a little Real Red heart (2-step Owl Punch)
- Tie Whisper White Baker’s Twine into Basic Metal Button then add to card front to finish it off.
So…you needing some exclusive Valentine ideas using the Whole Lot of Love products? Projects will be released to our subscribers one each day December 26, 27, 28, and 29!
So head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our Mini Collection and SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
|Set(s):||Love Your More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Real Red, Coastal Cabana|
|Other:||2-Step Owl Punch, Basic Metal Buttons, White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!