Happy Thursday everyone! Sorry I’ve been a little quiet here…Tuesday was my hostess appreciation events in the afternoon and evening and all this week is finals week at school. I’m frantically trying to get all my grading done and posted so I can submit next week. But of course I couldn’t miss the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have such a fun sketch challenge for you and since Connie and I are getting ready to launch a Special Valentine Collection…I just HAD to just the set I’m going to use in the collection!
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Striped Fresh Prints dsp 3 1/4 x 5 1/2. Add 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Real Red to the top and bottom of the print and add to card front.
- Scallop circle (from pennant die) in Crumb Cake sponged in Crumb Cake. Add to card fron using dimensionals.
- Add 1/4 x 5 1/2 strip of Bermuda Bay
- Add red/white wavy striped dsp banner 3/4 x 2 1/2 using dimensionals.
- Stamp bird using Crumb Cake on Whisper White and punch out using 1 3/4″ Circle punch. Stamp in Coastal Cabana, cut out and add and stamp the heart in Real Red cut out and add. Layer onto a Real Red Circle (use Circle Framelits to cut out) and add piece using dimensionals.
- Finally add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off!
This MINI collection features FOUR tutorials – 2 cards sets and 2 3D projects for only $5.95!
AND…FOR THE FIRST TIME…Connie and I will be offering for additional cost kits containing everything you need (except stamped images, adhesive and chocolate) to make the projects! We are sooo excited.
Projects will be released to our subscribers one each day December 26, 27, 28, and 29!
So head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our Mini Collection and SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
|Set(s):||Love Your More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints dsp|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana|
|Other:||Pennant Die, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!