Since I’m in Christmas mode here, I thought I’d use the sketch for another Christmas card!
Here’s the details
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- 3 pieces of Season of Style dsp – 2 1/8 x 3 1/2 I used multi-colored chevron for 2 of them and one Old Olive/White large polka dot for the other. Add to card front.
- Cut out oval using Oval framelits from Whisper White, stamp Noel (Greetings of the Season) in Early Espresso ad to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp ornaments in Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive, punch with the Christmas Ornament punch add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie knots in pieces of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon and add to top of ornaments
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
I love cards that have panels that aren’t all lined up…they are just fun to play with! Hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Christmas Collectibles, Greetings of the Season|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style dsp|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Christmas Ornament Punch, Ovals Framelits, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!