Happy December everyone from Create with Connie and Mary! Oh…we have some fun challenges for you this month to give you are break from all that shopping, cooking and celebrating! So, when you need a break, join us!
Our challenge this week is a great holiday color challenge: Night of Navy, Gold and Whisper White. I decided to keep things simple for mine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, cut out 2nd to largest Festive Flurry snowflake.
- Night of Navy 3 3/4 x 3 /4, add Whisper White panel using dimensionals then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Layer 1/4 x 3 5/8 Gold Foil Strip onto 1/4 3 5/8 Night of Navy strip and add to card front
- Stamp 2nd to smallest Festive Flurry snowflake using versamark, gold emboss, cut out with framelit, add to card front using DOUBLE layer of dimensionals.
- Punch of medium flower of Boho Blossom punch in Night of Navy, add using dimensionals. Add Gold Foil circle (Itty Bitty Punch Pack).
- Stamp Noel using Night of Navy on Whisper White. Tap Embossing Buddy over it. Stamp again using Versamark and Gold Emboss. Punch with Extra Large Oval punch and add to card front using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||Festive Flurry, Greetings of the Season|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Versamark|
|Other:||Festive Flurry Framelits, Boho Blossom PUnch, Bitty Punch Back, Extra Large Oval Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Check out what the rest of the design team has done with this fun sketch!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!