It’s time once again for another SUO challenge. This time our challenge was to do non-traditional Christmas. I decided to go with some non-traditional colors so no red and green for me!
I thought it would be fun to go with some ‘modern’ colors so went with Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and silver! It’s Christmas…you need some sparkle!
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White 3 7/8 x 3 7/8
- Bermuda Bay print 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 add to Whisper White
- Melon Mambo print 3 3/4 x 1 3/4 add to Whisper White
- Silver Glimmer 3 3/4 x 1 1/8 add to Whisper White then add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Versamark on 2 1/2 whisper White circle and silver emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Two ornaments, one Melon Mambo, one Bermuda Bay, punch with Christmas Ornament punch, add using dimensionals.
- Add silver 1/8 ribbon knots to top of each ornament and rhinestone to center of each ornament to finish off.
|Set(s):||Christmas Collectibles, Be Very Merry|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Brights dsp paper pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Versamark|
|Other:||2 1/2″ Circle Punch, Christmas Ornament Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8 Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Check out what the rest of the design team has done with this fun sketch!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!