I just couldn’t resist using my very favorite Magnificent Maple stamp ONE MORE TIME for this GREAT sketch on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!!! I will definitely miss this one!
Here’s the details…
- Summer Starfruit – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soho Subway dsp print – 2 1/2 x 5 , round top right corner, add to card front
- Early Espresso – 1/2 x 5 and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, round bottom left corner, stamp Truly Grateful using Early Espresso. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp leaf on Very Vanilla – Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, cut out , curl edges, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie knot in Neutral trim, add piece of Early Espresso stitched 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon before tying off. Add to card front using glue dots
|Set(s):||Magnificent Maple, Truly Thankful|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Soho Subway dsp|
|Ink:||Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Corner Rounder, Neutral Trim, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Check out what the rest of the design team has done with this fun sketch!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!