Happy Monday everyone! Can you believe it…Thursday is Thanksgiving…WOW!!! I just can’t believe it! Well…It’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge and Mary Jo has a fun one for us!
I do really like this little guy…he’s just sooo happy!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Season of Style Green Dotted – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 3 3/8, round corners, sponge edges using Crumb Cake, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Season of Style – two prints, one 3/4 x 4 and one 3/4 x 4 1/4 cut into banner and add to panel.
- On piece of Whisper White, stamp snowman in Smoky Slate (stamped off once), face in Basic Black, nose in Pumpkin Pie, hat in Gumball Green, scarf in Cherry Cobbler, arms in Early Espresso
- Greeting in Gumball Green
- Cut out using Deco Label Framelits, add using dimensionals
So many fun thing you can do with this sketch…hope you can join the fun! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Snow Day, More Merry Messages|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Season of Style dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Deco Label Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!