Okay…so there’s a bit of a story about this card. On Tuesday I had a workshop and I planned on using this card as one of the make and takes. I had all the supplies for this (and the other make and takes) packed up and ready to go. I get home from school, did my 2 mile walk and around 5 pm sat down to cool off before getting my shower and heading to my workshop at 5:50. I’m checking my computer and read that Endless Wishes is SOLD OUT and would NOT be RESTOCKED!!! EEK!!!! What am I going to go? I have everything prepped but no one will be able to purchase the set. So I QUICKLY got a shower and had 20 mins to come up with a new card using the supplies from the last one. Anyway…this is what I came up with and IT WAS A HIT!!! WHEW!!!
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Stamp snowman in Smoky Slate (stamp off once), eyes/mouth in Basic Black, nose in Pumpkin Pie, arms in Early Espresso, buttons in Coastal Cabana, hat/scarf in Real Red.
- Stamp snowflakes in Coastal Cabana and greeting in Real Red.
- Add 1/2 x 5 1/2 strips of Real Red to the top and bottom of of the Whisper White piece than add panel to card base using dimensionals.
- Finish off the card by add some Basic Rhinestones among the snowflakes.
So…that’s how you morph one card into another!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!