I recently had a workshop and for my demo I wanted to show the Expressions Thinlits. Since I just LOVE the look of the blue poinsettia (and since this set is ON SALE!!!) I thought I’d but the two things together. What a great little card.
I did the poinsettia exactly the same way that I did it on this card, I just changed the rest of the card up.
But one of the really EXCITING things? This is one of the sets that is ON SALE during the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Sale!
There are THREE items on sale TODAY ONLY!!! And the rest of the items are on sale THROUGH December 2nd! So check it out now by clicking…
If you are placing an order online, please use the following hostess code…
And back to my card. Here’s the details…
- Pool Party: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Striped Winter Frost dsp: 1 3/4 x 5 1/2, layer a 1/2 x 5 1/2 Island Indigo strip behind it then add to the card front
- Whisper White, 3 1/8 x 4 1/8, layer on Island Indigo 3 1/4 x 4 1/4. Add to card front.
- Stamp poinsettia 2 times on Vellum Cardstock using versamark, silver emboss, cut out, color the BACK using Bermuda Bay. Curl Edges.
- Stamp left 3 times using Versamark on vellum cardstock, cut out, color BACK using Wild Wasabi. Curl edges.
- Layer together using dimensionals, add leaves using glue dots. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut MERRY from Silver Foil (I use the adhesive sheets on the back to make it easy to attach). Add to card front.
- I used small rhinestones in the center of the poinsettia to finish it off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Winter Frost dsp, Vellum Cardstock, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Adhesive Sheets, Expression Thinlits Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!