When I was thinking about what to do, I decided I wanted to go with one of my very favorite (EVER) ‘color’ combos and do my snow card in white and silver and that is all! Yep…white…silver. you can’t go wrong!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White: 3 3/4 x 5
- Stamp Joy, Peace, Love from Christmas Tagables set in Versamark and silver emboss.
- Silver Glimmer: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 (cut out the center…no reason so waste all this yummy paper!)
- Layer Whisper White panel on the silver, wrap two pieces of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon around panel then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp smallest and second to smallest snowflakes in Versamark and silver emboss. Cut out with the framelits. Cut out the smallest snowflake in silver glimmer. Layer snowflakes using dimensionals then add to card front using dimensionals.
|Set(s):||Festive Flurry, Christmas Tagables|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Festive Flurry Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!