I decided I needed to do some stamping today. With having been gone to Pittsburgh for the long weekend (over Veteran’s day) and then coming back EXHAUSTED and needed to do a BUNCH of work at school, today was my day to play.
I do LOVE to do challenges and when I saw that The Paper Player challenge was CAS leaves…well what can I say…that challenge was right up my alley!
Here’s the details:
- Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Extra piece of Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White: 2 1/2 x 3, layer on Perfect Plum 2 5/8 x 3 1/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp Magnificent Maple in Island Indigo and Perfect Plum on Whisper White, cut out and add to panel using dimensionals.
- Ink Truly Grateful using Island Indigo (truly) and Basic Grey (Grateful) markers on Whisper White. Cut into a banner.
- Add Smoky Slate large button to banner using White Baker’s Twine.
- Add banner to card front using dimensionals.
- Add a couple of rhinestones for that ‘little extra’
|Set(s):||Magnificent Maple, Truly Grateful|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Perfect Plum|
|Ink:||Perfect Plum, Island Indigo, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Neutrals Buttons, White Baker’s Twine, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!