WOW…I just can’t believe it! Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 has come to and end! At the end of every collection we have a special challenge just for the design team and this time we are ending with wintery color challenge: Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, and Smoky Slate!
Here’s the details for my card…
- Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pool Party 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, run through Pretty Print Embossing Folder, layer on Smoky Slate 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 then add to card front.
- Cut out 3 pieces of Whisper White 2 1/4 x 1 1/2, layer ONE on a piece of Smoky Slate 2 3/8 x 1 5/8. Add pieces of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon. Add to the card front. I did the center one using dimensionals.
- Stamp one of the ornaments two times in Smoky Slate (and the center in Pool Party) and the other ornament in Coastal Cabana. Punch with Christmas Punch. Add the Smoky Slate ones using single dimensionals and the center one with double dimensional.
- Add Silver 1/8″ Ribbon knots to the top of each ornament using glue. Add some Basic Rhinestones for a little bling.
- Stamp the greeting using Coastal Cabana on Whisper White 1/2″ x 2 3/4. Cut into a banner and add to dimensionals.
Alhough Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 has come to an end…it is not too late to subscribe. It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects so if you are looking for ideas that are ONLY seen by our subscribers and NOT shared online, join today! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Christmas Collectibles, More Merry Messages|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party|
|Other:||Christmas Ornament Punch, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!