I really liked the clean look of Mary Jo’s Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge this week and decided to keep it simple. Sometimes I laugh at myself when I sit down to work on something with one idea in mind and then when I finish, it is totally different. This start with green Christmas Trees where the stars and and in red and green. Funny how that worked out!
Okay…some quick details!
- Coastal Cabana – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Add striped dsp 3 1/2 x 2 3/4
- Layer on Island Indigo 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Stamp Merry in Coastal Cabana, stamp & bright in Island Indigo.
- Punch star (Merry Mini Punch Pack) in Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, and Silver Foil. Add the blue ones using glue dots and the silver on with a dimensional.
- Tie Silver 1/8″ ribbon around the panel.
- Add panel to card base using dimensionals
See…I really CAN follow a SKETCH! And you can keep it so clean and simple too! We’d love to have you play along! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Week 4 (and our last week) has begun on Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2103! Oh…I can’t believe it is almost over! It has been all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Silver Foil, Winter Frost dsp|
|Ink:||Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo|
|Other:||Merry Mini Punch Pack, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!