Week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collections 2013 is over and so we have a wonderful Sketch Challenge for you!
I had so much fun doing the Poinsettia the other week that I decided to do another one this week (okay…AND I had the poinsettia already stamped and cut out…it just needed colored!).
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pink Pirouette dsp – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. Stamp the greeting in Versamark, silver emoboss and add to card front.
- Add silver glimmer paper 5 1/2 x 1 1/8.
- Stamp Poinsettia 2 times using Versamark on Vellum cardstock and silver emboss. Cut out one full and the center one of the other. Sponge the back in Cherry Cobbler. Layer small flower on large flower using dimensional. Add flower to card using dimensional.
- Punch out three 1/4″ Silver Glimmer circles and add to the center of the flower to finish it.
Remember…Week 3 (of 4 weeks) of Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 has come to an end. To see the wonderful projects by our design team, you need to be a subscriber…it’s not too late! This collection is all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Pink Pirouette, Vellum Cardstock, Silver Glimmer, Subtles dsp paper pack|
|Ink:||Versamark, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, 1/4″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Check out what the fabulous design team did with the sketch and then join the fun!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!