Happy Thursday everyone! It is time once again for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week…it’s a FUN color challenge – Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and Smoky Slate! LOVE it!
I went with a CAS card using the FUN new Photopolymer set – Endless Wishes. I LOVE the greeting in this! Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Stamp the largest snowflake in Coastal Cabana one time, the medium snowflake 3 times in Real Red and the smallest snowflake 4 times in Smoky Slate.
- Stamp very merry in Coastal Cabana and Christmas in Real Red.
- Add 1/2 x 5 1/2 strips of Real Red to the top and bottom of of the Whisper White piece than add panel to card base using dimensionals.
- Finish off the card by add some Basic Rhinestones to the centers of the Real Red snowflakes.
We are halfway through with Week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013. Although we are quickly coming to an end, it’s not too late to join! It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Real Red, Coastal Cabana|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!