So the SUO Challenge this time is favorite Sentiment Stamp and I sort of just went with favorite sentiment which, since Christmas is on my mind, my sentiment would be Merry Christmas! Once I figured out what I wanted to do, this really came together quickly! I do love these new expression thinlits! There is nothing like fun polka dots to really make this card feel ‘merry’!
So…here’s the details…
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 layer on Cherry Cobbler 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Add to card base.
- Punch out Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Silver Glimmer dots using the Bitty Circle Punch from the Bitty Punch Pack.
- Cherry Cobbler 1 3/4 x 4 1/4. Add to card.
- Add adhesive backing to back of Silver Glimmer paper. Run through Big Shot. I add a shim under the bottom acrylic plate and a double layer of wax paper. Add Merry to Cherry Cobbler piece.
- Stamp CHRISTMAS using Early Espresso on Old Olive, cut into a banner, add White Button using Cherry Cobbler/White Baker’s Twine. Add banner to card.
Check out what the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team did, get inspired and join the fun!
|Set(s):||A Banner Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Bitty Punch Pack, Expression Thinlits, Sheet Adhesive, Neutral Button, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!