Oh…it’s Saturday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection Challenge! We spent the week having fun with Christmas and today the design team is sharing their cards that go along with our color challenge. Saturday is the only day the the design team shares their cards. Everything else is only for our subscribers!
Okay…this was a bit fussy to make but I do like how it turned out! Here’s the details!
- Old Olive – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Take another piece Old Olive, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, add to card front.
- Season of Style dsp small polka dotted print 3/4 x 5 1/2…add to base
- Cherry Cobbler 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, layer on Crumb Cake 3 3/8 x 4 3/8.
- Tie Crumb Cake Seam Binding around it and add to card base.
- Stamp wreath using Old Olive on Whisper White and cut out.
- Okay…here’s ‘fussy’ part I did…stamp wreath again using Pear Pizzazz, cut out the leaves that have the lines in the, bend up the tips and add to Old Olive wreath.
- Incase that wasn’t fussy enough, punch out a punch of Red Glimmer 1/8″ circles and add to wreath.
- Add wreath to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp holly jolly using Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White, cut out, add to wreath using dimensionals to finish it off.
It’s not too late to join Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013! We just finished Week 2 and if you join now, you will have access to all the projects we shared these last two weeks and for the next two weeks to come!
Although Early Bird pricing is over…IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SUBSCRIBE! It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Wonderful Wreath, A Banner Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style dsp, Red Glimmer|
|Ink:||Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Crumb Cake Seam Binding, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!