This is my second post of the day so make sure you scroll down and see my other card too! This is a card I demoed at a workshop in September (hi Becky!) And I thought I’d save it for today!
Before I give the details for making this card, I am not going to show how to do the ‘rays’. Instead…here is where I learned how to do them and she did a GREAT tutorial!
- Pumpkin Pie: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic Black: 4 7/8 x 3 5/8
- Very Vanilla: 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, layer on Basic Black
- Make the ‘ray’s from Witch’s Brew dsp using the sizes and directions given above. Add to Very Vanilla piece.
- Wrap Basic Black Chevron Ribbon around panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla: 1 7/8 x 2 5/8. Stamp using Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit maker. Layer onto Basic Black 2 x 2 3/4. Layer onto Summer Starfruit, 2 1/4 x 3. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Make bats using Basic Black cardstock Elegant Butterfly with 3/4″ Circle Punch and Bitty Butterfly with 1/2″ Circle Punch. Add to card front and add Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Witch’s Brew dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit|
|Other:||Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!