HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Now I know this is NOT a Halloween card…sorry…but since we are in Week 2 of Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013…I just HAD to share a holiday card! We have such a fun sketch for you for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…perfect for using up scraps! But if you’d like some Halloween ideas for this sketch, check out our design team!
And now for the details…
- Pool Party: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in versamark and silver emboss
- Layer onto Island Indigo 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- 5 little banners – 2 3/4 x 1/2, add to card
- Wrap Silver 1/8 Ribbon around card, add to card base using dimensionals
- Snowflake: Stamp smallest snowflake using versamark, silver emboss, cut with smallest Festive Flurry Framelit. Add 7/8″ Island Indigo Scallop Circle using dimensionals, add Frosted Finishes Framelit
- Add snowflake to card using dimensionals
We are part way through Week 2 of Create with Connie and Mary Winter collection 2013. The Christmas/Winter FUN is everywhere! We do not show our projects (except Preview Week and Saturday Challenges) anywhere on the Internet. Although Early Bird pricing is over…IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SUBSCRIBE! It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Festive Flurry, Calm Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Winter Frost dsp|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Frosted Finishes Embellishment, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!