I just think this little snowman is soooo cute! And speaking of CUTE…the EXTREMELY talented Michelle Zindorf had used the snowman in the CUTEST way and I just stole her snowman looking up approach to the snowman and thought the look on his face was pure JOY!
So here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Stamp snowflake in Illuminate ink
- Season of Style dsp dotted print: 4 1/4 x 4
- Gumball Green 4 1/4 x 3/4, use Scallop Edge punch on it, add behind the dotted print then add to the card front
- Crumb Cake tag – 2 1/4 x 4. Run top through the one Apothecary Accents framelit, corner round the bottom, sponge in Crumb Cake, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Tie Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon into a bow and ad to tag using glue dot.
- Stamp snowman in Smoky Slate (stamp off once), stamped arms in Early Espresso, stamp ‘mouth’ in Basic Black and nose in Pumpkin pie. Cut out the snowman and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp JOY in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals. Tie two bows out of Cherry Cobbler/White Baker’s Twine and add to banner using glue.
See…isn’t this just a GREAT sketch? I just LOVED it and LOVE it with a snowman on it! We’d love to have you play along! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Preview Week has begun and I have such a cool project for you! Connie and I are starting the Early Bird signups for our Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013. It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Snow Day, A Banner Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Season of Style dsp|
|Ink:||Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Illuminate|
|Other:||Apothecary Accents Framelits, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!