Happy Saturday everyone! Today is a very special day because it is the end of week 1 on Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 where we were all about cards! On Saturday we have a challenge and everyone is welcome to join us!
This week (our first week) we have a fun sketch challenge for you!
So…here the details for my card…
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Season of Style dsp: Chevron print – 2 3/4 x 5 cut into a banner
- Gumball Green: 2 1/4 x 1 1/2, cut into a banner, place behind chevron banner and add to the card front.
- Whisper White: 3 1/4 x 2 1/2
- Ink stamp with Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green.
- Add layer to Silver Glimmer 3 3/8 x 2 5/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp one ornament in Gumball Green and one in Cherry Cobbler, punch with Christmas Ornament punch and add using dimensionals.
- Tie knots in two pieces of Silver 1/8″ ribbon and add to tops of ornaments using glue.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of each.
- Tie piece of Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon around card front.
We just finished up Week 1 of Create with Connie and Mary Winter collection 2013. This week is one of mine (and probably of the designers too) favorite weeks where it is all about cards…24 cards that are only seen by our subscribers. We do not show our projects (except Preview Week and Saturday Challenges) anywhere on the Internet. Although Early Bird pricing is over…IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SUBSCRIBE! It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Christmas Collectibles, More Merry Messages|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Season of Style dsp, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green|
|Other:||Christmas Ornament Punch, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!