Oh what a pretty color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week. I thought they would be just perfect with the Calm Christmas set that I used for my Card “Create”tions set (but you have to be a subscriber to see my other cards I did with this set…it’s not too late to join!) This is really just such an AWESOME set! LOVE IT!
- Very Vanilla Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- 2 piece of Raspberry Ripple print from Birthday Basics dsp 4 1/4 x 1 each
- Very Vanilla panel: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 – add using dimensionals
- Soft Sky strip: 1 x 5; stamp greeting using Raspberry Ripple
- Stamp bird using Raspberry Ripple on Very Vanilla, cut out (cutting off stem/leaves)
- Punch stem/leaves using 2-step Bird Punch from Soft Sky, add 1/16″ Raspberry Ripple berries, add behind beak
- Add bird to card front using dimensionals
We are part way through Week 1 of Create with Connie and Mary Winter collection 2013. This week is one of mine (and probably of the designers too) favorite weeks where it is all about cards…24 cards that are only seen by our subscribers. We do not show our projects (except Preview Week and Saturday Challenges) anywhere on the Internet. Although Early Bird pricing is over…IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SUBSCRIBE! It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Birthday Basics dsp|
|Other:||2-Step Bird Punch, 1/16″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!