Last night I had a workshop and I wanted to have an easy Christmas card for them to make. I love the clean and simple look and this is what I came up with. I love that it is easy to make so that you could make a bunch if you send out a lot of Christmas cards and that it is ‘non-lumpy’ for making mailing the cards good for normal postage.
So here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 and run through the Pretty Prints Embossing Folder then add to card front.
- Gold Foil 1/2 x 5 1/4, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Very Vanilla 2 1/4 x 3 1/2. Stamp bird in Versamark and gold emboss. Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler.
- Layer onto Cherry Chobbler 2 3/8 x 3 5/8. Add to card front using dimensionals to finish it off.
The new Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 HAS BEGUN!. It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! Don’t delay…join today so you don’t miss any of the fun! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t you just LOVE Christmas? WE DO!!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Versamark, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Gold Embossing Folder, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!