Time again for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is Harvest Time. Well…I thought with that theme, I’d use some of my fall ‘stuff’! I REALLY like the “Halloween” dsp (Witch’s Brew) and LOVE that you don’t necessarily have to use it for that holiday.
And now for the details…
- Summer Starfruit: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Summer Starfruit Witch’s Brew print: 5 1/2 x 1/2 added to bottom front.
- Black/Vanilla Chevron Witch’s Brew print: 5 1/2 x 3/4 add above Summer Starfruit Print
- Black Witch’s Brew print: 5 1/2 x 1/4 add over the other two.
- Stamp Greeting using Basic Black
- Maple Leaf: Very Vanilla, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, sponge light with Basic Black
- Oak Leaf: Summer Starfruit Witch’s Brew dsp, sponge lightly with Basic Black.
- Layer two leaves, add ‘bow’ made from Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Candy Dot base and Basic Rhinestone colored with Black Sharpie, add to card front
- Add additional Basic Rhinestones colored with Black Sharpie to finish it off
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Witch’s Brew dsp|
|Other:||Pretty PrintEmbossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!