Oh I absolutely ADORE this CUTE little set! When I saw the CAS challenge this week is candy/costumes, I just couldn’t resist. I really didn’t have the greeting I wanted (or the cute little treat bags for the top monster) so once again I used MDS. What a handy tool!
As for details there are really just a few
- Whisper White Base: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- I used MDS to print GOT CANDY? (and for the one on the top of the group the little trick or treat bags) cut into a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 panel.
- Images were stamped using StazOn Jet Black.
- Images colored with Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie.
- I used the Circle piercing template to make the circles around each.
- Panel added using dimensionals to finish
Here are some individual shots
The new Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 HAS BEGUN!. It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! Don’t delay…join today so you don’t miss any of the fun! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t you just LOVE Christmas? WE DO!!
|Set(s):||Monstermaniacs (new set)|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Essentials Paper Piercing Templates, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!