Did you know that you can still get this set? Yep…Evergreen is still available! I will have to say…I just LOVE this loopy looking tree and thought I could make it work for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!
So…are you enjoying getting ALL the details include the sizes of the pieces? Hope so! Here’s the details for this one…
- Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White: 3 1/4 x 5 1/2. Stamp tree in Versamark and silver emboss. Make mask of tree and lay on top. Mask off each side (and I did a little mask on bottom too for snow bank) and sponge with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay. Stamp greeting in Island Indigo.
- Winter Frost Strip print: 1/2 x 5 1/2, layer under Whisper White panel. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Merry Mini Punch pack star – punch 3 silver stars add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Okay…I seem to have taken a little ‘creative license’ with this sketch! But I do like the way it turned out! We’d love to have you play along! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
The new Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 HAS BEGUN!. It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! Don’t delay…join today so you don’t miss any of the fun! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t you just LOVE Christmas? WE DO!!
|Set(s):||Evergreen, Christmas Tagables Photopolymer set|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Silver Foil, Winter Frost dsp|
|Ink:||Versamark, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Merry Mini Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!