As many of you know, two week ago we found out that my sweet Gypsy girl was very ill (although she NEVER acted like she was). The vet found that she had an extremely large tumor in her liver and it seemed to be growing very quickly. The vet told us it wouldn’t be very long.
Tonight (Saturday) around 8 pm Gypsy let us know that it was time. Up until then you really couldn’t tell she was sick…a little slower but still bouncing when you said ‘puppy treat’ or ‘chicken noodle soup’. It is a very sad day. Bandit, as you know, adored his ‘big sis’ and he is beside himself right now. Hopefully it will get easier for him.
So to all you wonderful people who have been sending your thoughts and hugs to Gypsy…she wanted to tell you that she will miss you all and thanks for coming by to see her all the time (oh and do stamp classes with her mom!). And a very special big hug to ‘auntie Karen’…her very first aunt.
Oh…I am sooo excited! Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 HAS BEGUN and this week it is all about CARDS!!! Cards…cards…and more cards seen only by our subscribers! (It’s not too late to subscribe…check us out!) I’ll give you one hint though…this is set I’m using this week!
This was the card I made for my Control Freaks Swap!
- Pool Party Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White: 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through Northern Flurry Embossing folder, layer on Island Indigo 3 3/4 x 5.
- Coastal Cabana 3 5/8 x 1, add to bottom
- Print from Winter Frost dsp 3 5/8 x 1 3/4, punch bottom with Scallop Edge Punch, add to panel
- Wrap piece of Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around
- Add panel to card front
- Stamp bird in versamark, silver emboss, cut out (cutting off stem/leaves)
- Punch stem/leaves using 2-step Bird Punch from Pool Party, add behind bird add bird to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, punch with Extra-large Oval Punch, layer on Bermuda Bay Apothecary Accents frame, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Finish off using some Basic Rhinestones
The new Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection started TODAY!. It’s all about Christmas and Winter projects! It’s not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! Don’t delay…join today so you don’t miss any of the fun! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary! Don’t you just LOVE Christmas? WE DO!!
||Whisper White, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Winter Frost dsp
||Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!