What a perfect name for this set – GORGEOUS GRUNGE!!! This was one of the FREE sets we got at convention this year and it was really hard to wait to get it. Last night I had a workshop with a great group of ladies I have been meeting with monthly for about 11 years…yep…that long! They are such a wonderful group of ladies and we always have such a good time together. Anyway the hostess wanted me to do a card using Gorgeous Grunge and this was one of our mnts.
This is such an EASY card…the base of the card is Bermuda Bay. I took a piece of Whisper White, stamped the larger splatter using Pumpkin Pie, the smaller in Bermuda Bay and the diagonal stripes in StazOn Jet Black. I added a strip of Basic Black along the side and added to the card base using Dimensionals. I stamped the greeting using StazOne Jet Black on Pumpkin Pie and added using dimensionals.
How fun is this?? Clean and simple!
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Set(s):||Gorgeous Grunge, Four You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, StazOn Jet Black|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!