The base of the card is Pool Party. I stamped the greeting from the Calm Christmas set using Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. I stamped the smallest snowflake from the Festive Flurry set using Versamark on Whisper White and embossed in Silver. I cut them out using the Festive Flurry Frames and added to the card front using dimensionals. Finally I added two sizes of Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
This was such a fun and easy sketch it is! We’d love to have you play along! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Set(s):||Festive Flurry, Greetings of the Season|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party|
|Other:||Silver Embossing Powder, Festive Flurry Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!