We just finished Week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 and this week was one of two where we are celebrating all things Fall! (My most favorite time of the year!) My card this week is based on a design I’ve seen ‘on the net’ but I did a little twist on mine.
The base of the card is Soft Sky and I rounded the bottom right corner. I took 3 Very Vanilla panels. One is the maple leaf in Chocolate Chip, one the maple leaf in Crushed Curry and one the maple leaf in Soft Sky. I used my Gorgeous Grunge set in Sahara Sand on each. I added a thin piece of the dsp from the Sweater Weather dsp pack to each. I stamped the greeting on the Soft Sky leaf using Chocolate Chip, rounded the bottom right corner of this panel then added all the panels to the card front using dimensionals.
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Set(s):||Marvelous Maple, Gorgeous Grunge, Lots of Thanks|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Sweater Weather dsp|
|Ink:||Soft Sky, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!