I’ve been busy working on my cards for my World Card Making Day Event…and as I’ve been working on cards I’ve had some ‘rejects’ along the way. This is one of my ‘rejects’. I decided that even though a card was a reject, it was still a card I like so I decided I’d share some of these rejects on my blog. Here’s my first one.
This was based on a card I found on Pinterest. It used non-SU supplies. I kept the layout and used my SU stuff! The base of the card is Whisper White. I took a print from the Epic Day dsp pack and added it to the card base. I stamped the Dahlia in Pool Party on Whisper White and then cut down and up until I got to the flower then trimmed around the left side of the flower. I added a strip of Basic Grey behind it then added the panel to the card base using dimensionals. I stamped hello, you using Basic Grey on Pool Part, cut into a banner, added a Cherry Cobbler Button using white baker’s twine then added the banner to the card front using dimensionals.
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
is in FULL SWING!
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Epic Day dsp|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Regals Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!