Oh what a wonderful week we had on Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013! This is one of our favorite weeks because it is our Card “Create”tions week where EACH designer picked a Halloween or Fall set and made 4 different cards with it. Can you guess what I picked? Yep…Gently Falling!
The base of the card is Soft Sky. I took a piece of Chocolate Chip then added a piece of the Soft Sky Plaid on the bottom and added to the card front. I cut out a Deco Label from Very Vanilla, stamped thanks! (Lots of Thanks, added a Crushed Curry print and a Chocolate Chip Herringbone print behind it then added to the card front using dimensionals. I stamped the maple leaf outline on a Sahara Sand print, Crushed Curry print and Soft Sky print from the Sweater Weather dsp pack, embossed with Early Espresso Embossing Powder, cut our and added to the card front. I added a couple of Sahara Sand Candy Dots to the card to finish it off.
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Set(s):||Gently Falling, Lots of Thanks|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Sweater Weather dsp|
|Ink:||Versamark, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Deco Label Framelits, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!