Such an easy card it is! The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie. I took a piece of Very Vanilla, ran it through the Pretty Print Embossing Folder, layered on Early Espresso and added to the card base using dimensionals. Next I cut out a Very Vanilla leaf from Autumn Accents, then used the smallest heart from the Heart Framelits, I sponged with Crushed Curry then Pumpkin Pie and added this to the card front. I cut ‘love’ from Early Espresso added to the card front then added a couple of Basic Rhinestones to finish it off! How easy is THAT!
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso|
|Ink:||Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Die, Hearts Framelits, Expressions Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!