Happy Saturday everyone!!! Guess what? We have just finished up our first week of Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collections 2013 AND it’s time for our Saturday Challenge! We have a fun color challenge and since Halloween was our theme for the week, I used Halloween for this challenge!
The base of the card is Summer Starfruit. I took a print from Witches Brew, layered it on Basic Black and then to the card base. I took the striped print, cut two banners and added to the card front. I inked the stamp using Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit markers, stamped on Very Vanilla, layered on Basic Black. Then I punched out a Basic Black Artisan Punch, cut in half and added to the top and bottom to give it a different look. I added this to the card front using dimensionals. Finally I added some Candy Dots. I inked just the bat from the ‘beware’ take, stamped on Very Vanilla, cut out and added to the card front to finish it off!
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects were posted August 19 – 24 (so you could see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Witches Brew dsp|
|Ink:||Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black|
|Other:||Artisan Label Punch, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!