Inspiration challenges are always interesting for me. Sometimes I am inspired right away and other times no matter how much I look at the inspiration piece or the site…NOTHING! Well, fortunately today is the first one – I was immediately inspired! Click here to see my inspiration piece.
This was a VERY easy card. The card base is Night of Navy. I masked the top part then stamped the Magnificent Maple using Versamark and embossed in white. Next I stamped the greeting using versamark and white. I punched out some Pumpkin Pie circles using the Bitty Circle Punch and added using Glue Dots. I rounded the bottom corners and tied a piece of Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon around it to finish it off.
EARLY BIRD signups for the
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects August 19 – 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Set(s):||Magnificent Maple, Lots of Thanks|
|Paper:||Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Bitty Punch Pack, White Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!