The CAS challenge on SCS today was to case a card in hskelly’s gallery. Harriet has so many beautiful CAS cards in her gallery it was difficult to choose! I did find this DELIGHTFUL card and CASED it. I changed the stamp, the greeting and used candy dots.
This is a one layer card. The base of the card is Whisper White. I masked off the angled area and stamped the ‘splatter’ image from Gorgeous Grunge and embossing in white. I then masked one section and sponged Coastal Cabana, then moved the mask to the other side and sponged in Baked Brown Sugar. I stamped the greeting (Four You) in Early Espresso then finished it off with some Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede Candy Dots! Now really…it doesn’t get any easier than this! I LOVE the colors and the angled layout!
These colors really have a ‘fall’ feel to them. And Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection is all about Halloween and Fall!
EARLY BIRD signups for the
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
• NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects August 19 – 24 (so you can see what we are all about)!
• Fall Collection runs August 24 – September 21
• Features the Holiday Catalog AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and sign up today!
|Set(s):||Gorgeous Grunge, Four You|
|Ink:||Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Brights Candy Dots, Neutral Candy Dots, White Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!