BLOG CANDY is now closed and the winner is announced on Create with Connie and Mary website! Thank you all for the kind comments!
SURPRISE!!!! Since EVERYONE has been on Spring Break (well…except me because MY SPRING BREAK was the beginning of March), I decided to do ANOTHER Preview set to give you a ‘sneak peek’ into what’s in store for you when you join Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions for All Occasions! So what’s Card “Create”tions for All Occasions all about?
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…one based on the weekly sketch, one the designers choice then one simple and one ‘stepped up’ version of the same card…so 4 cards for EACH set – 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor using the same set we use during the week as a bonus item. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
AND…our designers are: Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown
The Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions mini session started March 31 and runs thru April 20!
So…would you like the FREE project file for my 4 cards? I’m sure you do. Here’s what you need to do…
- Head over to Create with Connie and Mary blog and download my project sheet…it’s FREE!
- Then, would like more? Then sign up for Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions for All Occasions. It’s only $19.95 for 18 card sets (each set has 4 cards). These sets are exclusive to our subscribers and will NOT be shared anywhere else on the Internet!
- Oh…and don’t forget…leave me a comment here today (Monday, April 8th) and your name is entered into my BLOG CANDY drawing for a FREE subscription to Card “Create”tions for All Occasions.
So…until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!
It’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge and all I can say is FUN SKETCH!!!!
Hmmm…did you know that I’m a BIG FAN of yellow and blue? Did anything in particular give me away? LOL!!! I do love yellow and blue together and they were perfect for the card today.
The base of the card is Daffodil Delight. I took the yellow chevron print from Parker Prints and added three strips to my card card base. Next I took a piece of Midnight Muse striped print, cut into a banner and added to the card base. I cut and oval from Whisper White, stamped the girl in Midnight Muse. Stamped again in Daffodil Delight, cut out the umbrella and boots and added to the oval. Stamped Hello in Midnight Muse. I punched some little flowers using the Itty Bitty Punch and added to oval. I added some rhinestones to the center of of the flowers then a couple extra. The oval is added to the card front using dimensionals.
So here’s the sketch for today. I actually managed to keep really close to the sketch this week. Why not join the fun? We’d love to have you play along! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
We have just started week 2 of the NEW Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions for All Occasions edition! If you LOVE cards…you’ll LOVE this edition!
Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and directions
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions for All Occasions Edition
Only $19.95 US
||Million Dollar Moments
||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Parker Prints dsp, Incolor dsp paper pack
||Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight
||Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Oval Framelits, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!