Guess What? Today is another fun Preview Project for Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions! This time Connie is working her stamping magic with this adorable little Friends set (oh my word…look at all that coloring!!!!).
So ask yourself these questions….
- Would you like to see the full set of her DARLING cards?
- Would you like to have a downloadable project sheet with directions for ALL FOUR of her cards?
- Would you like an opportunity for some BLOG CANDY?
- Would you like to join Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions and have complete directions for 18 SETS of cards (each set having 4 cards each just like this one?
Well if you answered YES…head over to Connie’s Inkspired Treasures blog to see her complete set and to learn more! She has ALL the details there!
And now on to my card. I wanted to use my Preview Week set (Take Care) again and was looking for a challenge that would work. Well the SCS sketch challenge was perfect for it…especially where I used the branch as a tree and not well, a branch! Here’s a few details…
The base of the card is Daffodil Delight. I took two strips of the striped design from the Print Poetry dsp pack and add to the base. Next I wrapped around a piece of the Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon. I used my ovals framelits to cut an oval from Whisper White, ran it through the Clouds Embossing Folder and added that to the card base. Next I made my tree. I stamped the branch using Early Espresso on Whisper White and cut out. I used three different prints from the Print Poetry pack. I used the 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle for the base, then the 7/8″ Scallop Circle for the smaller ones. I did 3 of one print and 2 of the lightest print. The light ones are added using dimensionals. I punched little flowers from Marina Mist and added those to the tree. The tree was added using dimensionals. Next I stamp Take Care using Midnight Muse on Very Vanilla, cut into a banner, add a heart paper clip from the Elements pack, tie a piece of the Midnight Muse ribbon on it then added to the card front. I used some Basic Rhinestones in the centers of the flowers and inside the heart to finish it off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Print Poetry dsp pack|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Midnight Muse|
|Other:||Bitty Punches, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Elements Paper Clips, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Cloud Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals|
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas – 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards…one based on the weekly sketch, one the designers choice then one simple and one ‘stepped up’ version of the same card…so 4 cards for EACH set – 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor using the same set we use during the week as a bonus item. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
AND…who are our designers? Your favorites are on board!
- Elizabeth Price
- Melissa Davies
- Debbie Henderson
- Deb Currier
- Connie Babbert
- Mary Brown
So…what are you waiting for? Head over to Connie’s Inkspired Treasures blog to see her full set and sign up for BLOG CANDY and to learn more about her project. Then…you can get the downloadable project sheet and sign up for Card “Create”tions for All Occasions by going to the Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!