Well…can you believe it…it’s Saturday already! Where does the week go? We have been busy over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 this past week and since it is Saturday, it is time for our Saturday Challenge!
This past on Create with Connie and Mary I used the Traveler stamp set for my project (remember, you have to be a subscriber to see that) so I used it for my Saturday challenge. This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you!
Here’s the details -
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flashback chevron print – 3 x 4 3/4. Lay it on your card base on a diagonal and trim. Add to card front.
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Lay it on your card base on a diagonal and trim. Stamp the boat using Pool Party. Use your Alphabet Rotary Stamp to spell out MISS YOU and stamp using Real Red.
- Had a Basic Hodgepodge Clip to top and add panel using dimensionals.
- Cut strip of Basic Black Grid dsp 5/8 x 4 1/4 and add to card front (NOTE: left side is added using dimensionals).
- Punch out heart (Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack) out of Real Red and add using dimensionals.
We have just finished week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2104! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! If you are looking for some great ideas for the items in the NEW CATALOG, then this collection is for you!
It’s NOT too late to join! When you do you will see all the projects shared so far and then get to see the daily releases! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Traveler, Alphabet Rotary Stamp|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Real Red, Flashback dsp|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Real Red|
|Other:||Itty Bitty Accessory Punch Pack, Basic Hodgepodge Clips, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!