This morning I decided to stop by the Technique Challenge on SCS just to see what it was. I usually don’t play along with that one but for some reason this really caught my eye. You were to use and embossing folder then color on it. Now this isn’t the same as adding color to the embossing folder then embossing. This is coloring AFTER you do the embossing. I decided to use my blendabilities. I think it looks cool but because the fibers in the cardstock breakdown some where the embossing is…the color from the blendabilities really does spread. But cool…fun look!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder
- Color with the Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities
- Layer onto Pumpkin Pie – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 3 1/2 – add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 3/4 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner and add using dimensionals in the center
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Is that fun?
And speaking of fun…we have just started week 3 of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition 2104! This collection features products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! If you are looking for some great ideas for the items in the NEW CATALOG, then this collection is for you!
It’s NOT too late to join! When you do you will see all the projects shared so far and then get to see the daily releases! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive|
|Other:||Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!