Blushing Bride! I was soooo happy to see this color again when Stampin’ Up! did the color adjustment but then I sort of forgot about it. The CAS challenge this week is that your card base has to be a color…no neutral. So what did I pick? You guessed it…Blushing Bride.
Lately I seem to be ‘stuck’ on Simple Stems. LOVE this set! I always tend to go for the solid images anyway and this set is just so much fun to work with. OH…and guess what? It was ‘sitting on top of my desk’ so things came together VERY quickly.
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded. Run through Decorative Dots (SAB) Embossing Folder. Corner round bottom left using Envelope Punch Board (LOVE that corner rounder!).
- Blushing Bride – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, corner round bottom left using Envelope Punch Board and sponge around edge using Blushing Bride.
- Stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss. Light sponge Blushing Bride over it. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flower and stem using Versamark on Blushing Bride, white emboss, sponge Blushing Bride over it. Cut it out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Pearls to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Simple Stems, Simply Celebrate|
|Other:||White Embossing Powder, Decorative Dots (SAB) Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Envelope Punch Board (or Corner Rounder), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!