Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! Today we have fun sketch challenge for you. I do have to say I took a couple liberties with the sketch but thought it ended up being a fun card.
Here’s the details…
- Strawberry Slush – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Strawberry Slush – 5 1/4 x 4, run through Arrows embossing folder and add to card front
- Kaleidoscope dsp, cut using banner framelits and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Versamark on Basic Grey, white emboss and cut with the oval framelits. Pierce around the edge of the oval and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the different triangle stamps using Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay, punch with triangle punch and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Finish it off by adding some basic rhinestones.
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 has begun! It is NOT too late to join and get GREAT ideas for products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure. You can still check out Preview Week where you can get a taste of what Create with Connie and Mary Collections are all about!
Join now for only $29.95! You get 4 weeks of exclusive projects (not shown anywhere else on the Internet!). One week is are Card “Create”tions week (6 days of cards…each designer sharing 4 cards from their chosen set), one week is all about Sale-a-bration and the other two are with the products from the Occasions Mini.
Check out Create with Connie and Mary to learn more.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Basic Grey, Kaleidoscope dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Versamark|
|Other:||Ovals Framelits, Banner Framelits, Arrow Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!