It’s another Thursday which means another FUN challenge on Create with Connie and Mary. And this week…we have a very different color challenge for you!
I will have to say when I sat down to work on this challenge I really wasn’t sure what the heck I was going to do with it but I have to say, I think it turned out SOOOO cute! This set is really different but I do think it will make some cute kid cards!
Here’s the details:
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Arrows embossing folder then add to card front.
- Add thin strip Island Indigo 1/8 x 4 3/8 (you’ll have to trim the edges) to the card base.
- Cut piece of Whisper White 2 x 3 3/4 and cut top with Angled Tag Topper Punch. Stamp the dog in Island Indigo. Either color in the scarf with Perfect Plum or do like I did and stamp on a piece of Perfect Plum and cut out and add.
- Stamp the greeting on Perfect Plum 5/8 x 3 using Veramark and white emboss. Cut into a banner and add to the tag using dimensionals.
- Add Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon to the top of the tag and tie with a piece of White Baker’s Twine. Add tag to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some rhinestones to the tag to finish it off.
And just a quick reminder this is Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014! If you missed it…I shared my FUN preview project Monday…CHECK IT OUT!
Early bird special – $24.95 for 4 weeks of EXCLUSIVE project ($5 savings) goes through Saturday!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Perfect Plum, Island Indigo|
|Ink:||Island Indigo, Versamark|
|Other:||Angled Tag Topper, Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon, White Baker’s Twine, Arrows Embossing Folder, White Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!